I came up with this recipe when I was asked to prepare a main-dish salad for a ladies group on a limited budget. Everyone agreed it tasted like a million bucks!
Recommended: 66 Recipes to Make This Spring
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Italian Ham and Cheese Salad in Country Pork 1996, p17
Reviews forItalian Ham and Cheese Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2014
"I loved it!"