Italian Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist 2-3 times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 246 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Italian Garlic Breadsticks
"These were the BEST homemade garlic breadsticks I've ever had. I've tried several other recipes in the past and didn't find them to be very flavorful. These breadsticks were so yummy. I will be using this recipe a lot in the future."
"Wonderful, full of flavor, easy to make! My boys love these as a snack or as a side with dinner."