A seasoned Parmesan cheese coating gives refrigerated breadsticks a terrific taste twist. The wonderful aroma of these breadsticks baking is so irresistible you just may need to make another batch!
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Bread Recipes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist 2-3 times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Italian Garlic Breadsticks in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p1
Reviews for Italian Garlic Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2011
"These were the BEST homemade garlic breadsticks I've ever had. I've tried several other recipes in the past and didn't find them to be very flavorful. These breadsticks were so yummy. I will be using this recipe a lot in the future."