A seasoned Parmesan cheese coating gives refrigerated breadsticks a terrific taste twist. The wonderful aroma of these breadsticks baking is so irresistible you just may need to make another batch!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist 2-3 times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Italian Garlic Breadsticks in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p1
Reviews for Italian Garlic Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review