- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Add the
- chicken, pepper, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, zucchini, squash,
- tomatoes and onion.
- Drain spaghetti and beans; rinse in cold water. Add to the other
- ingredients and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (calculated without Parmesan cheese) equals 369 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.