Italian Flank Steak Recipe
- 2 envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the salad dressing mixes, oil and lemon juice. Brush over both sides of steak; place in a shallow dish. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 2. Grill over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side for medium, 5 minutes on each side for medium-well or until desired doneness is reached. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 267 calories, 16g fat (0 saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 793mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Italian Flank Steak
"Ok, so I made this because flank steak was on sale and then I happened to have all these ingrediemts. This totally delivered though, amazing flavor and super easy."
"This was excellent. Very easy and VERY tasty. This will be a regular in my household."
"I am looking for as recipe from the 80 or early 90s from you when you where just a paper like enquirer it was Italian Flank steak roll-up"