Savory and satisfying, Italian Flank Steak is nice for entertaining or busy days since it marinates overnight and grills in minutes. Walajean Saglett of Canandaiqua, New York shares the recipe, "Leftovers—if there are any—make super sandwiches," she notes.
- 2 envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the salad dressing mixes, oil and lemon juice. Brush over both sides of steak; place in a shallow dish. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Grill over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side for medium, 5 minutes on each side for medium-well or until desired doneness is reached. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Flank Steak in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p8
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Italian Flank Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review