Italian Flank Steak Recipe
- 2 envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the salad dressing mixes, oil and lemon juice. Brush over both sides of steak; place in a shallow dish. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Grill over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side for medium, 5 minutes on each side for medium-well or until desired doneness is reached. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Italian Flank Steak
Sort By :
"Ok, so I made this because flank steak was on sale and then I happened to have all these ingrediemts. This totally delivered though, amazing flavor and super easy."
"This was excellent. Very easy and VERY tasty. This will be a regular in my household."
"I am looking for as recipe from the 80 or early 90s from you when you where just a paper like enquirer it was Italian Flank steak roll-up"