- mixture, 2 tablespoons provolone cheese and 1 heaping tablespoonful
- olives down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side
- down in prepared baking dishes. Pour remaining sauce over the top;
- sprinkle with Parmesan and remaining provolone cheese.
- Cover and bake one casserole at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover;
- bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is
- melted. Cover and freeze remaining casserole for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 362 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 1,110 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.