Italian Dressed Broccoli Recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place the broccoli, onion and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Italian Dressed Broccoli
"Quick and easy to make, and had a great taste. Be careful not to over cook the broccoli."
"the Italian salad dressing compliments the flavor of the broccoli well. it's a nice change to a predictable dish."