Italian Dressed Broccoli Recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place the broccoli, onion and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Italian Dressed Broccoli
"Quick and easy to make, and had a great taste. Be careful not to over cook the broccoli."
"the Italian salad dressing compliments the flavor of the broccoli well. it's a nice change to a predictable dish."