- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll breadstick dough; cut each piece in half widthwise and separate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Add dough pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place pizza sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Microwave 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with breadsticks. Yield: 2 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Dipping Sticks
"I made this for my cards night ladies, it was a big hit! And so easy to make!"
"How do you make your own breadsticks? Would love to try them but would rather make them myself. Please let me know."
"haven't tried them yet, sous good but how would you make your own breadsticks?"
"quick and easy snack, everyone loved them , will make again"
"Sounds delicious and I'll surely try it soon."
"Great.. I make my own home made breadsticks...Thanks for the idea.."
"For everyone concerned about health issues and content of foods, remember "moderation in everything"."
"Will make them....don.t care what the label says.... Just don.t eat to much of them...!!!! My health is still good.I am 81.. ( but 63 years of Fibromyalgia has made a "wreck" of me...but that has nothing to do with food. I try to live it up..."