- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll breadstick dough; cut each piece in half widthwise and separate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Add dough pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place pizza sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Microwave 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with breadsticks. Yield: 2 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Italian Dipping Sticks
Sort By :
I made this as an appetizer for a family dinner and everyone loved them.
I made this for my cards night ladies, it was a big hit! And so easy to make!
How do you make your own breadsticks? Would love to try them but would rather make them myself. Please let me know.
haven't tried them yet, sous good but how would you make your own breadsticks?
quick and easy snack, everyone loved them , will make again