Italian Deli Rollers
Carol Bassett of Kentwood, Michigan makes these handy roll-ups on summer days when it's too hot for stovetop cooking. "They're a fun change of pace from traditional sandwiches," she shares.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 6 thin slices bologna
- 30 thin slices pepperoni
- 18 mild pickled pepper rings
- 9 thin slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Layer each with cheese,
- ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomato and lettuce to within 2 in.
- of edge. Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly. Serve
- immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours. Yield:
- 3 servings.