Carol Bassett of Kentwood, Michigan makes these handy roll-ups on summer days when it's too hot for stovetop cooking. "They're a fun change of pace from traditional sandwiches," she shares.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 6 thin slices bologna
- 30 thin slices pepperoni
- 18 mild pickled pepper rings
- 9 thin slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomato and lettuce to within 2 in. of edge. Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Italian Deli Rollers in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p42
Reviews for Italian Deli Rollers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
"Hell yeah that shiet gud as fack"
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2010
"My family love these rollers...quick, tasty and easy to make. Great for a family 'on the go'!"