Carol Bassett of Kentwood, Michigan makes these handy roll-ups on summer days when it's too hot for stovetop cooking. "They're a fun change of pace from traditional sandwiches," she shares.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 6 thin slices bologna
- 30 thin slices pepperoni
- 18 mild pickled pepper rings
- 9 thin slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomato and lettuce to within 2 in. of edge. Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Italian Deli Rollers in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p42
Reviews for Italian Deli Rollers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
"Hell yeah that shiet gud as fack"
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2010
"My family love these rollers...quick, tasty and easy to make. Great for a family 'on the go'!"