Italian Cucumber Salad
Folks enjoy this tangy, refreshing side dish. I came up with the recipe after sampling a similar salad at a local cafeteria.Jane Nichols, Houston, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 106 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.