Italian Cucumber Salad Recipe
Folks enjoy this tangy, refreshing side dish. I came up with the recipe after sampling a similar salad at a local cafeteria.—Jane Nichols, Houston, Texas
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 106 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Italian Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC