Folks enjoy this tangy, refreshing side dish. I came up with the recipe after sampling a similar salad at a local cafeteria.—Jane Nichols, Houston, Texas
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Cucumber Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p13
Reviews for Italian Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review