- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Italian-style panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; press onto top and sides of roast.
- Roast 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Italian Crumb-Crusted Beef Roast in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Italian Crumb-Crusted Beef Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Roast Dinner >
- Roast Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Beef Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >