Italian Cloverleaf Rolls Recipe
A sprinkling of seasonings on top gives these simple rolls a special taste. Consider doubling this recipe because these are going to be a hit! Heidi Hall - North St. Paul, Minnesota
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Prepare roll mix according to package directions. Divide dough into 12 portions; divide each into three pieces. Shape each into a ball; place three balls in each greased muffin cup. Brush with butter.
- 2. Combine the cheese, sesame seeds, dill, basil and garlic salt; sprinkle over tops. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 roll equals 187 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC