A sprinkling of seasonings on top gives these simple rolls a special taste. Consider doubling this recipe because these are going to be a hit! Heidi Hall - North St. Paul, Minnesota
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Prepare roll mix according to package directions. Divide dough into 12 portions; divide each into three pieces. Shape each into a ball; place three balls in each greased muffin cup. Brush with butter.
- Combine the cheese, sesame seeds, dill, basil and garlic salt; sprinkle over tops. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Italian Cloverleaf Rolls in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p14
Reviews for Italian Cloverleaf Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2010
"Nothing like a freshly made warm roll with dinner. It did take about an hour from start to finsh and I did it on a work night; but, it was worth the time."