- drippings. (Cover loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly.)
- Bake additional stuffing, covered, for 25-30 minutes. Uncover; bake
- 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Cover
- turkey and let stand for 20 minutes before removing stuffing and
- carving turkey. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy. Yield:
- 16 servings (12 cups stuffing).
Nutritional Facts: 8 ounces cooked turkey with 3/4 cup stuffing equals 777 calories, 40 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 282 mg cholesterol, 788 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 80 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer