- chili powder, Italian seasoning, sugar, garlic and salt.
- Drain beef mixture; add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for
- 6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the beans, mushrooms, zucchini and parsley. Cover and cook on
- high for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with
- cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-3/4 cups) equals 316 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 25 g protein.