Italian Chicken Wraps
After enjoying a chicken wrap at a restaurant, I experimented at home to create something similar. Made with only five items, this delicious version is as fast as it is light.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions;
- drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese; heat through.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up
- tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 290 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,129 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.