- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese; heat through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Italian Chicken Wraps
"Did you see the sodium! The FDA recommends under 1,500 per day and 2,300 as the maximum. Making your own dressing would the best way to lower that salt."
"Very good and so easy to make. Nice to take along for lunch."
"Excellent ...easy...everyone loved this easy to eat lunch"
"Very yummy!!! My Brownie troop made these for their mothers as a special activity they hosted. Easy enough for 7/8 year olds."
"These really are good; i used fresh vegetables and leftover grilled chicken and provolone cheese. i will definitely make these again!"