- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add soups and mushrooms. Stir until well blended. Remove from the heat; add pimientos, chicken, spaghetti and sour cream.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Italian Chicken Tetrazzini
Sort By :
"This was very good. I did make a few changes...after melting the butter I added 1 small chopped onion and cooked until softened, then added mushrooms and soups. I also increased past to about 8 oz. and used angel hair. Nice change of pace for dinner."