- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add soups and mushrooms. Stir until well blended. Remove from the heat; add pimientos, chicken, spaghetti and sour cream.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Italian Chicken Tetrazzini
Sort By :
"This was very good. I did make a few changes...after melting the butter I added 1 small chopped onion and cooked until softened, then added mushrooms and soups. I also increased past to about 8 oz. and used angel hair. Nice change of pace for dinner."
"My family loves this especially with homemade pasta and green chilies. The chilies give it some real flavor!!"
"I cut the butter a lot & used light ingredients & my whole family liked this meal. It was so simple to throw together! We'll definately make this again."