- 1-3/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes in sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms for 2-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and soup until blended. Stir in the chicken, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; cover until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Italian Chicken Noodle Skillet
Sort By :
Kind of boring flavor. Good, but not super exciting. Maybe I will add some garlic to give it more excitement next time.