Italian Chicken Milan Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender; stir in parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, basil, salt and remaining pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. Dredge chicken strips in flour mixture, then dip in eggs.
- 3. In the same skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain linguine and place on a serving platter. Pour reserved garlic mixture over linguine and toss to coat; top with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 363 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Italian Chicken Milan
"The whole meal was wonderful. Pasta was very tasty and the chicken was amazingly juicy. Easy prep and cleanup."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.