Italian Chicken Milan Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender; stir in parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, basil, salt and remaining pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. Dredge chicken strips in flour mixture, then dip in eggs.
- 3. In the same skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain linguine and place on a serving platter. Pour reserved garlic mixture over linguine and toss to coat; top with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 363 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Italian Chicken Milan
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.