Italian Cheese Popcorn
Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this Italian twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cheese. Melt butter;
- drizzle over popcorn and toss. Sprinkle with cheese mixture; toss.
- Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.