Italian Catfish Fillets Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons shredded Romano cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour half of the sauce into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange fish over sauce. Top with remaining sauce.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 292 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 911mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein Diabetic Exchanges:4 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Italian Catfish Fillets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.