- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately or before baking, cover and freeze casserole for up
- to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 223 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 438 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.