Italian Burritos Recipe
No beans about it: Nothing but beef, cheese, garlic and sauce is stuffed inside these baked burritos. My family is very picky, so I came up with these to satisfy everyone—and it worked! —Donna Holter, Centennial, Colorado
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in marinara sauce, cheeses and garlic powder.
- 2. Spoon 1/3 cup filling near the center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 18-20 minutes or until bottoms are light brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 burrito equals 275 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Italian Burritos
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC