Italian Burritos Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the marinara, cheeses and garlic powder.
- Spoon 1/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until heated through and bottoms are lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Italian Burritos(3)
Sort By :
Fast, Easy, and Super Tasty!
Quick and easy. I added an onion to the meat while cooking. Also, I increased the amount of marinara sauce slightly. Served them with sour cream on the side. Not bad for a quick meal.
Tortillas get to crunchy in the oven with no sauce over the top and we did not care for the flavor. They needed less cheese and more Italian seasoning.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burritos >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >