- Layer crust with half of the ham, salami, provolone cheese, red
- peppers and spinach mixture. Pour half of the egg mixture over the
- top. Repeat layers; top with remaining egg mixture.
- On a work surface, unroll and separate remaining crescent dough into
- triangles. Press together to form a circle and seal seams; place
- over filling. Whisk remaining egg; brush over dough.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads
- 160°, covering loosely with foil if needed to prevent
- overbrowning. Carefully loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove
- rim from pan. Let stand 20 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 403 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 1,360 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.