Italian Breakfast Casseroles
My family just loves Italian food. So when I first whipped up this recipe using leftover spaghetti sauce, my family was delighted.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked Ham, diced
Celebrate the holidays with your favorite ham and ALDI savings.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup each shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz. dishes. In the same
- skillet, scramble eggs in butter until set; spoon over potatoes. Top
- with ham. Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into each casserole; sprinkle
- with cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until hot and
- bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 566 calories, 33 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 482 mg cholesterol, 1,405 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.