Italian Breakfast Casseroles Recipe
My family just loves Italian food. So when I first whipped up this recipe using leftover spaghetti sauce, my family was delighted.
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham, diced
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup each shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz. dishes. In the same skillet, scramble eggs in butter until set; spoon over potatoes. Top with ham. Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into each casserole; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 566 calories, 33g fat (13g saturated fat), 482mg cholesterol, 1405mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Italian Breakfast Casseroles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC