- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and garlic; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Roll chicken in crumb mixture. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Italian Breaded Chicken
"This was a good easy way to make chicken. It took little time and was very tasty. I used a chicken rub with the other spices. Would make this dish again."
"Great recipe! So easy and so full of flavor. My family could not get enough of it, I will definitely be making this again."
"This is anexcellent and very tasty recipe!! It is very easy to make."
"Very good and very easy. Lots of flavor."
"I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was. Also, very easy to prepare."