- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and garlic; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Roll chicken in crumb mixture. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Italian Breaded Chicken
Sort By :
This was a good easy way to make chicken. It took little time and was very tasty. I used a chicken rub with the other spices. Would make this dish again.
Great recipe! So easy and so full of flavor. My family could not get enough of it, I will definitely be making this again.
This is anexcellent and very tasty recipe!! It is very easy to make.
Very good and very easy. Lots of flavor.
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was. Also, very easy to prepare.