- warm place until doubled, about 20 minutes. Combine butter and
- remaining oil; brush over dough.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic salt; sprinkle over
- dough. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring to a
- boil. Serve with warm breadsticks. Yield: 9 breadsticks.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 180 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.