Served with a green salad and garlic bread, this is the easiest dinner I prepare for my family. They love the four-ingredient main dish and think I worked on it for hours. They don't even miss the meat! —Lisa Blackwell Henderson, North Carolina
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix. Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Bow Tie Bake in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p27
Reviews for Italian Bow Tie Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review