Italian Beef with Spaghetti Recipe
Simple, savory and stir-fry fast, this easy entree from Dette Rainwater in Baker, Louisiana adds colorful summer zucchini, tomatoes and a splash of Italian dressing to leftover beef. Fabulous! TIP: For an even faster version, skip the spaghetti and serve as a hearty cold salad.
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cooked beef sirloin steak
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp-tender. Add the beef, tomatoes and salad dressing; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Italian Beef with Spaghetti
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2012
"This was really good and super fast. I served it with cheesy garlic bread."
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2012
"Super fast - very delicious"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC