Simple, savory and stir-fry fast, this easy entree from Dette Rainwater in Baker, Louisiana adds colorful summer zucchini, tomatoes and a splash of Italian dressing to leftover beef. Fabulous! TIP: For an even faster version, skip the spaghetti and serve as a hearty cold salad.
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cooked beef sirloin steak
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp-tender. Add the beef, tomatoes and salad dressing; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Italian Beef with Spaghetti in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p24
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Italian Beef with Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review