Italian Bean Salad Recipe
Bottled dressing adds flavor in a flash to this salad sent in by Sue Ross of Casa Grande, Arizona. "The recipe can be doubled or even tripled for potlucks, picnics or barbecues," she assures.
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 cup garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1. In a bowl, combine beans and onion. Add dressing and salt; toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 83 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Italian Bean Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC