Bottled dressing adds flavor in a flash to this salad sent in by Sue Ross of Casa Grande, Arizona. "The recipe can be doubled or even tripled for potlucks, picnics or barbecues," she assures.
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 cup garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- In a bowl, combine beans and onion. Add dressing and salt; toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Bean Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p14
Reviews for Italian Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review