- Cover and bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 170°.
- Remove chicken and set aside. Pour sauce into a small bowl and keep
- warm. Return chicken to the pan; top with mozzarella and tomato.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Arrange
- pasta on a large serving platter; top with chicken. Pour sauce over
- chicken and sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half (calculated without pasta) equals 477 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 1,124 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.