Italian Baked Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and garlic; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Roll chicken in crumb mixture. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Italian Baked Chicken(7)
Sort By :
Great recipe! So easy and so full of flavor. My family could not get enough of it, I will definitely be making this again.
This is anexcellent and very tasty recipe!! It is very easy to make.
Very good and very easy. Lots of flavor.
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was. Also, very easy to prepare.
I've made this several times. It's delicious and super easy to make. I've substituted different salad dressings (green goddess, parm. peppercorn and creamy italian are great for this) with very good results. Both the baked chicken and roasted red pepper salad that this was showcased with have been a hit with family.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >