- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Transfer meatballs to a 4-qt. slow cooker; add spaghetti sauce. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 4 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Appetizer Meatballs
Sort By :
"My husband loved these! I used Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs & Paul Neuman's Marinara Sauce. Delicious!"
"I make meatballs often, but wanted to try an appetizer italian meatball. These tasted wonderful just out of the oven! I didn't think that the ingredients would make meatballs better than I'd had before, but they did. I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs instead of plain because that's what I had on hand."