- Cool on pans 3 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- To assemble ice cream sandwiches, place 1/3 cup ice cream on bottom
- of a cookie. Top with a second cookie, pressing gently to flatten
- ice cream. Place on a baking sheet; freeze until firm. Repeat with
- remaining cookies and ice cream.
- Remove ice cream sandwiches from the freezer. Working over a small
- bowl, drizzle chocolate topping over half of each sandwich, allowing
- excess to drip off.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until serving. Wrap
- individually in plastic wrap for longer storage. Yield: 7 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.