Island Spiced Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Rub over flesh side of fillet; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place skin side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (4 ounces cooked salmon) equals 229 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Island Spiced Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.