- 160°. Add pineapple during the last hour of cooking.
- Remove the meat, onion and pineapple to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Discard bay leaf. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small
- saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until
- smooth; gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup pineapple mixture and 1/3 cup sauce equals 341 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 976 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now