- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat pina colada yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bananas, mango, kiwi, pineapple and yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Island Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"Very refreshing. Nice combination for something different and light in a fruit salad."
"This is such a light and easy recipe. The toasted coconut really sets it off. I make more coconut than what the recipe calls for."
"This is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. The toasted coconut really tops it off."