I live to serve this side with any main dish. With pina colada yogurt and toasted coconut, the fruit medley brings a hint of the tropics to the table.—Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat pina colada yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bananas, mango, kiwi, pineapple and yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Island Fruit Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p16
Reviews for Island Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review