- In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients until blended. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. In a large skillet, cook chicken
- in remaining oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mango, spinach and red
- pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining slaw ingredients until
- blended. Drizzle over mango mixture; toss to coat. Serve with
- chicken and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 3/4 cup slaw and 2 tablespoons sauce equals 293 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.