Island Breezes Coffee Cake Recipe
With the Island flavors this simple pull-apart bread is perfect for a Spring Brunch.
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve coconut cream pudding mix
- 20 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 jar (3 ounces) macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, coconut and pudding mix. Place 10 rolls in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; layer with half of the sugar mixture, 1 cup pineapple tidbits, 1/3 cup macadamia nuts and 1/4 cup butter. Repeat layers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Remove pan from refrigerator about 1-3/4 hours before serving; let rise in a warm place until dough reaches top of pan, about 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic wrap. Bake coffee cake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. (Cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly.) Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate; serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 406 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 483 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Island Breezes Coffee Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC