Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe provided by Jif®
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1-1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1-3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar,
- milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric
- mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low
- speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls
- 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a
- crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- BAKE one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just
- beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies
- to cooling racks to cool completely. Yield: 3 dozen cookies.