- process until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Thread
- shrimp onto three metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill shrimp,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-8
- minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with salsa.
- Yield: 8 servings (1-1/4 cups salsa).
Nutritional Facts: 3 shrimps with about 2 tablespoons salsa equals 78 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 starch.